Please support Trilogy, an important part of the Walla Walla community
with its efforts to protect and heal one of our important treasures, our youth.
7:30 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012
Kimball Theater, Hunter Conservatory, Whitman College
Puget Sound Piano Trio
Duane Hulbert, Piano
Maria Sampen, Violin
David Requiro, Cello
with Timothy Christie, WWCMF Founder and Artistic Director, Viola
The Trilogy Recovery Community is youth, family and community joining together to make recovery (from drug and alcohol addiction) a reality.
Among the many services offered free of charge to youth are:
• Youth support groups (Mondays and Fridays, 3:30-4:30 p.m.)
• Juvenile Justice Center Detention Groups (Wednesdays, 8:30-9:30 a.m.)
• Seeking Safety Group with Pathways Back (Tuesdays, 12:30-1:30 p.m.)
• Walla Walla High School Educational/Support Group
• Activities, special events, general support and information and referrals.
Trilogy helps families with:
• Family Support Groups (Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 5-6:30 p.m.)
• CRAFT (Community Reinforcement Approach & Family Training Groups)
• Educational handouts, lending library
• Information and referral to counseling, in-patient and out-patient treatment, extended care,
long-term/low cost residential facilities
• Compassion, empathy and support.
For more information about Trilogy, located at 515 W. Poplar, go to http://trilogyrecovery.org.
Tickets may be purchased online at:
or send a check to (or drop by) Trilogy at 515 W. Poplar St.
or call 876-4525 with questions.